We rely on volunteers each day to keep the library running smoothly. Volunteer tasks include:
- Putting library materials back on the shelf
- Assisting in our Book Shop
- Gathering items that have been requested by patrons
- Making sure library materials are in the right place and shelves are neat
- Preparing and compiling materials in our Welcome packets
- Preparing library materials for circulation
- Genealogy Room and Archives assistance
Join other dedicated Sturgis Library volunteers, meet interesting people, and help give back to the community. Call Karen Horn, Circulation Coordinator at (508) 362-6636 or send an email to email@example.com. You can also fill out a volunteer application, bring it to the library, and talk to us about setting up an appointment to discuss volunteering opportunities or you can fill out our on line volunteer application below.
We offer flexible hours to suit your schedule!