Memorial and honorary donations are special ways to honor loved ones, friends, and important people in your life. Sturgis Library is happy to work with donors to pay tribute to these special people.
Some examples of these types of donations are:
- A gift in honor of a special teacher
- A gift in honor of an important person in your life
- A gift in memory of a departed loved one
- A gift in honor of a group or organization
- A holiday or birthday gift to honor someone who loves books and libraries
Sturgis Library will work with you to acknowledge this gift to those you designate, and will also send you a donation acknowledgement for tax purposes. Sturgis Library is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your donation may be tax deductible.
Make a Memorial or Honorary Donation
To make a secure, one-time cash donation using your credit card or paypal account, click on the DONATE button below. Fill in the “PURPOSE” field with the name of the person you wish to honor or memorialize.