Book & Gift Shop
At the Sturgis Library Book and Gift Shop, we carry a large selection of gently used book for adults, young adults, and children, along with movies, music, antiquarian books and pamphlets, and specialty items.
Most items in the shop are donated by library users, and we welcome your donations of books and other items -- music CDs, movies, video games, puzzles, games, antiquarian books and pamphlets, and more. Please feel free to bring donated items by anytime during regular library hours. We can provide you with a donation card that you can use to report a charitable deduction on your income tax return.
In addition to used books and other items, we also sell specialty books and gift items.
You can order any of the items listed below by contacting us at , or by calling Lucy Loomis at 508-362-8448. She can give you details on shipping and handling charges, and how to pay for your items by check, money order, credit card, or through paypal.
To order Bernadette Sheridan's prints on ebay, CLICK HERE.
Books on John Lothrop
- John Lothrop : A 370th Anniversary Tribute by Sturgis Library $15
- Sometimes You Just Have to Move Across the Ocean by Vivian Adams $12
- A New Home in Mattakeese by Helen Lathrop Taber $8
- John Lothropp: 1584 - 1653 (includes family tree chart listing famous Lothrop descendants) $18
Books of local interest including:
- Simply Sturgis Cookbook $15
- A Cape Cod Notebook by Robert Finch $12
- Cape Cod Bog Dog $10
- Bog Dog's Beach Adventure $10
- Cape Cod ABCs $10
- Cape EsCapes $10
- My Hometown: Barnstable $10
- The Muse of the Revolution $20
- Little House on Sandy Neck $25
- Atlas of Barnstable County $19.50
- Tote bags $20
- Hats $15
- Water bottles $8
- Mugs $5
- Postcards $1.50 and Notecards $2 CLICK HERE to see a selection of images
- Magnets $3