Our new carpeting and flooring is in the process of bwing installed. The main part of the building is closed to the public
The Library will be providing abbreviated service starting Wednesday, January 25th through at least February 4th. We plan to offer service each day (except Sunday) from 10am to 3pm ONLY.
- We will be moving our circulation functions into the historic section of the building.
- Patrons will enter the building through the front door of the Library. Please be aware that the front door is not handicapped accessible. If you wish to request curbside pickup, please let us know.
- The main area of the Library will not be accessible to the public.
- In the historic section, patrons will be able to browse and check out new books, pick up reserved items, read the paper and new magazines, access a computer, and learn more about the Library’s history.
- We are a fine-free libary, so no fines will accrue during the closure or abbreviated hours.
- Our phones may not be working properly.
These details are all subject to change. Please keep an eye on our website and our eNewsletter for future updates.
We apologize for the disruption in Library service, and appreciate your patience during this time.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact email@example.com.