Sturgis Library provides discount museum passes to the museums and destinations listed below. Please call the library at 508-362-6636 to check for availability.
Adopt a Museum Pass! While some of the library passes are provided to us free of charge by the museum, most museum passes cost between $100 and $400 each per year. We are fortunate to have some generous donors willing to adopt our passes. If you are interested in participating in this program, please contact us at email@example.com or 508-362-6636.
- Cahoon Museum of American Art (Courtesy of Cahoon Museum)
- Cape Cod Museum of Art (Courtesy of Cape Cod Museum of Art)
- Edward Gorey House (Courtesy of the Edward Gorey House)
- Heritage Museums and Gardens
- Historic New England
- ICA (Institute of Contemporary Art) (Adopted by Timothy Johnson and Christopher Shaw)
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum (Adopted by Ted Lowrie and Cathy McShane)
- JFK Museum, Hyannis (Courtesy of the JFK Museum)
- Massachusetts State Park Pass (Courtesy of the State of Massachusetts)
- Museum of Fine Arts Boston (Adopted by Lucy Loomis and Dan Santos)
- New Bedford Whaling Museum
- Salem Witch Museum
- Sandwich Glass Museum (Courtesy of Sandwich Glass Museum)
- Toad Hall: Classic Sports Car Collection at the Simmons Homestead (Courtesy of Toad Hall)
- USS Constitution Museum (Courtesy of USS Constitution Museum)
- Whydah Pirate Museum (Courtesy of Whydah Pirate Museum)
These passes are good for free or discount admission for individuals and groups.
Other libraries in the CLAMS system also provide museum passes. For a complete list of available passes and loan rules, visit the CLAMS museum pass page.
Request a Museum Pass
Please fill out the information below and we will respond within 48 hours regarding availability of the pass. If you are trying to reserve a pass for the following day or two, please call us instead at 508-362-6636.