Many to thanks to all who worked to make it happen!
- Howard Woollard for building the Library
- Staff memebers Antonia Stephens and Magda Brancato for decorating the Library with their amazing artwork
- Barnstable Market for letting us put it up on their property
- Old King’s Highway for approval
- Doug Mitchell and his construction crew for roofing and installing the Library
Stop by the Sturgis *little free* Library, located between Nirvana Coffee Shop and Barnstable Market on Route 6A in Barnstable Village and take a book or leave a book.
If you have books to donate to the Sturgis Library, please drop them off at the Library at 3090 Main Street during regular hours.